On going events…
Please check or call for cancellations
|Mid-day Prayer service: Wednesday at 12 noon *||Mid Week Prayer and Bible Study: Wednesday at 7:30p *|
Sunday Morning Prayer at 8:30am
Nursing Home Ministry 4th Saturdays
Men’s Prayer Service 1st and 3rd Saturday at 8:00am
Women’s Prayer Service 2nd and 4th Saturday at 8:00am
* Canceled during the month of August.
“Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world!” ~ 1 John 4:4
To be an authentic biblical functioning fellowship, teaching and equipping the saints to affect the lives of people and touching the world through innovative, creative people building ministries.
To lead souls to Christ through the communication of the Gospel and through our testimonies of faith.
To be a reflections of God’s word in our hearts and minds, by the aid of the Holy Spirit as we do His will.
To be convicted to stand boldly in the face of despair; for it is not the trails of life that defeat us, but the lack of faith with which we face them.
To encourage one another in the faith through: (1) worship services that are Christ centered, participatory and culturally-relevant, incorporating expository preaching, prayer and praise and (2) a program of fellowship opportunities.
To assist and inspire every man, woman, boy and girl to achieve their highest potential physically, mentally and spiritually.
To insure the comprehension of the Word, by delivering it with simplicity and humility through the power and direction of the Holy Spirit.
To build a multipurpose facility capable of housing a gymnasium, a day care center and after school programs, classrooms conference rooms, kitchen, prayer room and office space all to the glory of God.
Our Vision will be accomplished through the following broad-based objectives:
1. Outreach and Evangelism: Through a fellowship of witnesses spreading the God News of God redeeming love. Supporting home and foreign missions as directed by the Holy Spirit.
2. Worship: Expanding the worship fellowship that seeks to experience God’s presence and glorify Him through proclamation and praise.
3. Christian Education: Enhancing fellowships which emphasizes spiritual, intellectual and moral training, that fortifies minds with firm, pure principles. Instruction believers of all ages and levels of spiritual maturity to live in obedience to Christ through: (a.) Bible Study that emphasizes application of biblical truths and (b) providing opportunities for meaningful service.
4. Fellowship: Demonstrating fellowship that exhibits personally and corporately a Christ Centered love for members of the Weeping Mary Full Gospel Baptist Church Family and the Community at large.
5. Biblical Based Finances: Encouraging members to support programs and needs of the church through Tithes and Offerings (Mal. 3:10; 1 Cor. 16:1-2 and 2 Cor. 9:6-9) Enhancing and expanding the building program through planting promise pledges.